Monday, May 21, 2007

Favorite Books of All Time

I'm always describing books as being in my "Top Ten", which in reality is probably closer to a top 30 at this point. So, here're my favorites, in no particular order:



Humility, by CJ Mahaney

Mere Christianity, by CS Lewis

Miracles, by CS Lewis

The Abolition of Man, by CS Lewis

Lord of the Rings (three volumes, six books, but I'll count it as one for purposes of this list), by JRR Tolkien

The Hobbit, by JRR Tolkien

Voyage of the Dawn Treader, by CS Lewis

The Last Battle, by CS Lewis

Out of the Silent Plant, by CS Lewis

The Brothers Karamazov, by Fyodor Dostoevsky

The Discipline of Grace, by Jerry Bridges

Holiness by Grace, by Brian Chapell

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, by JK Rowling


Hmmm...that's 13, so I'm not really abusing the term "top ten" all that much.

No comments: